Commonly used QA service models
Best for well-defined QA tasks
– Fixed budget
– Little client involvement
– Short to average test duration
– Full access to all available devices
– The clear final product at the end of the task
Just provide us the build and requirements.
Invoices are issued after each task.
TIME AND MATERIALS
Transperent and flexible QA solution
– Flexible budget
– Significant client involvement
– Average to long test duration
– Ability to order project-specific devices
– Daily Project Progress reports and agile planning
Outstaff and Outsource are both applicable.
Invoices are issued after each test run or monthly.
Your own QA department
– Full client involvement
– All qualities of Time and Materials
– Complete control over testing processes
– Adjustable team size, scope, and requirements
– Long-term value through expertise accumulation
For ongoing support of any type of product.
Invoices are issued monthly.
Hybrid QA model for complex tasks
There is no need to strictly following a specific model to start outsourcing QA. Our team has plentiful
experience in delivering custom-made testing for dozens of games and apps.
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
All cooperation schemes can be modified and tailored
to your needs.
Dive into the Testing Types
section to learn about our QA techniques.