Commonly used QA service models
Best for well-defined QA tasks
– Fixed budget
– Little client involvement
– Short to average test duration
– Full access to all available devices
– The clear final product at the end of the task
Just provide us the build and requirements.
Invoices are issued after each task.
TIME AND MATERIALS 🏹
Transperent and flexible QA solution
– Flexible budget
– Significant client involvement
– Average to long test duration
– Ability to order project-specific devices
– Daily Project Progress reports and agile planning
Outstaff and Outsource are both applicable.
Invoices are issued after each test run or monthly.
DEDICATED TEAM 🌿
Your own QA department
– Full client involvement
– All qualities of Time and Materials
– Complete control over testing processes
– Adjustable team size, scope, and requirements
– Long-term value through expertise accumulation
For ongoing support of any type of product.
Invoices are issued monthly.
CUSTOM SOLUTION 💬
Hybrid QA model for complex tasks
There is no need to strictly following a specific model to start outsourcing QA. Our team has plentiful experience in delivering custom-made testing for dozens of games and apps.
All cooperation schemes can be modified and tailored to your needs.
✅ Dive into the Testing Types section to learn about our QA techniques.