Quality Assurance process:
We operate within roughly the same 8 steps to test any project.
All the steps are discussed directly with you at the meetings.
Every fraction of a process can be modified, split, reiterated, etc.
We put quality and flexibility in the first place while working on tasks!
Our steady and transparent processes are developed to make sure that nothing unexpected is stands between you and the release of your game.
- Establishing a communication channel.
- Getting the details – GDD, Builds, Manuals.
- Preparing an initial time estimate for testing.
- Approving the estimate and the scope of work.
- Сonfirmation on the start and end dates (deadlines).
- Preparation of test documentation (checklists, test cases).
- Executing a pre-agreed scope of work – the team will perform the task.
- Providing the results – testing report, measurements, graphs, conclusions, recommendations, etc.
The scheme can be modified according to your work process and type of cooperation.
Here is how we build our estimates:
The estimate helps to understand the scope of work, the total number of hours needed for testing, and the final cost of the project.
To make an estimate for your project, we need:
- A link to the project;
- A list of devices you’d like us to use for the testing;
- Specifications and design files (if there are any);
- Your requirements for the testing.
Any additional documentation you might have is always welcome.
Right after we receive all needed information, our QA specialist will prepare the detailed testing estimate.
After your approval, we can start testing.
When to tell us about upcoming tasks?
It’s great to be informed at least one week before the task execution.
We will reserve a team of testers and desired devices for you.
Remember that we are a flexible team!
Even if the task should be done by yesterday – we can handle it.
Where to sign?
We will send you NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) and General Agreement.
Work is done under SLA (Service Level Agreement), which is guarantees the level of service we provide.