Quality Assurance process:
Any project is tested in 7 steps.
All steps are discussed directly with you at the meetings.
We put quality and flexibility in a first place while working on tasks!
Every fraction of a process can be modified, split, reiterated et cetera.
Our steady and transparent work process will make sure that nothing unexpected is standing between you and the release.
- Getting the project details – build, GDD, Manuals.
- Preparing an initial time estimate for testing.
- Approving of the estimate and the scope of work.
- Сonfirmation on the start date and end date (deadlines).
- Preparation of test documentation (checklists, test cases) if needed.
- Executing the desired testing activities.
- Providing of the results in the previously agreed way.
The scheme can be modified according to your work process and type of cooperation.
There is how we build our estimates:
The estimate is helping to understand the scope of work, the total number of hours needed for testing and the final cost of the project.
To make an estimate for your project, we need:
- A link to the project;
- A list of devices you’d like us to use for the testing;
- Specifications and design files (if there are any);
- Your requirements for the testing.
Any additional project documentation you might have is always welcome.
Right after we receive all needed information, our QA specialist will prepare the detailed estimate and on the same day, you will receive it for the review. After your approval, we can start testing.
When to tell you about upcoming tasks?
It’s always great to be informed at least one week before, so we can reserve QA specialist for you and start testing right after we received project details.
Remember that we are a flexible team! Even if task it should be done by yesterday – we can handle it.
Where to sign?
We will send you NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) and General Agreement.
Work is done under SLA (Service Level Agreement), which is guaranteeing the level of service we provide.