Quality Assurance process:
We use 6 simple steps to test your project.
Every fraction of a process can be modified, split, reiterated, etc.
We put quality and flexibility in the first place while working on tasks!
Our steady and transparent processes are developed to make sure that nothing unexpected stands between you and the release of your game.
- Establishing a communication channel. We use Slack, Skype, RingCentral, Telegram, etc.
- Getting the details – GDD, Builds, Manuals. We will sign NDA to ensure your confidentiality.
- Preparing an initial time estimate for testing. The more info we have at this point – the better.
- Approving the estimate and the scope of work. From now on the price and deadlines are clear.
- Executing a pre-agreed scope of work – the team will perform the task and collect all the info.
- Providing the results – testing report, measurements, graphs, bugs, conclusions, recommendations, etc.
The scheme can be modified according to your work process and type of cooperation.
Here is how we build our estimates:
The estimate helps to understand the scope of work, the total number of hours needed for testing, and the final cost of the project.
To make an estimate for your project, we need:
- A link to the project;
- A description of a target aurience and their devices;
- Specifications and design files (if there are any);
- Your requirements for the testing.
Any additional documentation you might have is always welcome.
Right after we receive all needed information, our QA specialist will prepare the detailed testing estimate.
After your approval, we can start testing.
When to tell us about upcoming tasks?
It’s great to be informed at least one week before the task execution.
We will reserve a team of testers and desired devices for you.
Remember that we are a flexible team!
Even if the task should be done by yesterday – we can handle it.
Where to sign?
We will send you NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) and General Agreement.
Work is done under SLA (Service Level Agreement), which is guarantees the level of service we provide.